Self-Priming, Submersible and Vertical Pumps for Basins, Pits, Ponds, Sumps, Drums/Barrels, Tanks
Brands we carry
Vertical Sump Pumps
- 320 Series, Vertical Sump: Flows to 9,200 GPM, Heads to 985 Ft, Temps to 400°
- 330 Series, Submersible Sump and Sewage (Grinder, Ejector, Non-clog and Axial Flow): Flows to 20,000 GPM, Heads to 135 FT, to 140°F.
- 480 Series, Vertical Turbine (Open and Enclosed Lineshaft; Canned design; Submersible; Enclosed, Open, Axial & Mixed Flow impellers; API 610 option): Flows to 85,000+ GPM, Heads to 2,000+ Ft, to 400°F.
- 480 Series Submersible Turbine Pumps: 4” to 16+” discharge, 50 to 3,500 GPM @BEP, 2 to 250+ HP, Heads to 2,250 Ft
- 490 series Self-priming Pumps (Centrifugal & Diaphragm): Flows to 6,400 GPM, Heads to 200 FT, to 180°F
- Automatic Dewatering System includes Liquid Level Sensor, Pneumatic Controlled valve, and Sensing tube (to 66’) with screen for use with 2” or 3” Aro diaphragm pump (ordered separately) that is mounted on dry ground.
- Pit Boss Diaphragm Pumps, 1.5”, 2” and 3” with removable screened inlet for complete submergence. Flows to 217 GPM.
- AV Series Sealed Vertical Sump: 316SS; To 320 GPM; Heads to 260 Ft; to 20 HP
- Drum/Barrel Pumps: 316SS, Polypropylene, and PVDF; Air or Electric; Sealed and Sealless; to 40 GPM; Heads to 300 Ft; to 72” tube length; to 100,000 cps; to 220F.
• Axial Flow Pumps
• Basin Packages
• Control Panels
• Dewatering Pumps
• Diesel Driven Pumps
• Effluent Pumps
• Jet Pumps
• Solid Handling Pumps
• Stainless Steel Pumps
• Suction Lift Self Priming Pumps
• Vortex PumpsComing soon:
• Explosion-Proof Pumps
Vertical Sump Pumps (Floor mount also available)
- 1/3 to 3 HP (Special applications up to 5 HP); Flows to 145 GPM; Heads to 85FT; to 10’6” column; Cast iron, SS and Bronze construction materials, Water tight and Explosion proof float switches; Duplex units
Sump-Gard Vertical Centrifugal Pumps
- Flows to 900 GPM, Heads to180 FT, Lengths to 20 FT, Temps to 275°, Construction: Thermoplastics (PVC, CPVC, PP, PVDF); Models include SGH Integral Pump/motor; SGK Cantilevered; and SGV Vortex impeller
Prime-Gard Thermoplastic Self Priming Pumps
- Flows to 160 GPM, Heads to 180 FT, Temps to 275°F, Construction: PP, PVDF
Packaged Pump and Tank systems
Vertical immersion sump pumps, solids handling pumps, sealless vertical & horizontal end suction pumps.
- 600 Series Sealless Industrial Vertical Pumps: 3000 GPM, Head 230 FT TDH, Temps to 180°F, to 21” Column length, Construction: Cast Iron, 316 SS, and Alloy 20
- 700 Series Sealless Industrial Vertical Sewage Ejector Pumps: 1500 GPM, Head 100 FT TDH, to 26’ Pit Depth, Construction: Cast Iron
- 800 Series Sealless Industrial Vertical Immersion Sump Pumps: 3000 GPM, Head 230 FT TDH, Temps to 350°F, to 26’ Pit Depth, Construction: Cast Iron, 316 SS, Alloy 20, Hastelloy, CD4MCu.
- 900 Series (and 1100 series Cantilever) Sealless Industrial Vertical Immersion Vortex Sump Pumps: 1600 GPM, Head 170 FT TDH, Temps to 350°F, to 26’ Pit Depth (Cantilever-6’ max. pump length), Construction: Cast Iron, 316 SS, Alloy 20, CD4MCu.
- 1200 Series Sealless Industrial Vertical Cantilever Sump Pumps: 3000 GPM, Head 230 FT TDH, to 6’ max. column length, Construction: Cast Iron, 316 SS, Alloy 20, CD4MCu.
- 2100 Series Self-Priming Trash and Solids Handling Pumps: 1300 GPM; Head 112 FT TDH; to 25 Feet Lift; Up to 3” diameter solids; Construction: Cast Iron, CD4MCu.
Take a look at our product line cards!
The WEMCO Model CF Chop-Flow Pump is a powerful, cost efficient way to chop and pump at the same time
Liquid filter bags, large diameter pleated filters, liquid filter cartridges, filter bag & cartridge housings, drinking water products, food & beverage products.
The Hidrostal – Screw Centrifugal Pump can tackle the most difficult jobs
High efficiency, low vibration, & easy maintenance